To apply for a loan, you will have to provide the lender with detailed documentation of your financial history. The lender will request a credit report from a credit agency and will verify the information provided in your loan application. Be prepared to provide:
- Copy of Purchase Contract. signed & dated by all parties (Purchases Only)
- Copy of most recent Payment Coupon/Statement for all mortgages you currently have
- Copy of the most recent Survey for the subject property
- Copy of most recent Property Tax Bills for all properites you will own
- Copy of your Homeowners Insurance Declaration Page for all properties you will own
- Homeowners Association Contact information for all properties you will own
- Title Company contact information (Title Company of your choice)
- Copy of valid government photo ID. If you are NOT a US citizen, provide a copy of your green card (front & back). If you are NOT a permanent resident provide a copy of your H-1 or L-1 visa.
- Copy of Divorce Decree (if applicable)
- Copy of most recent months Pay Check Stubs
- Copy of two years most recent W-2s, 1099s, K-1s
- Copy of two years personal tax returns. Provide all pages, all schedules, be sure to sign and date page 2 of your 1040.
- Copies of executed leases for all rental properties you own
- Copy of two months most recent bank account/brokerage/mutual fund statements, all numbered pages, even if blank.
- Copy of most recent two months or quarterly retirement account statements, all numbered pages, even if blank.